Sunday, 4 July 2010

An introduction

Greetings fellow travellers of the world we call earth, of the pathways we call life.

I have these little "Trolls" in my head who tinker away, sometimes they make sense at other times they just spew nonsense. 99% of the time they just simply confuse me .

This Blog will be my attempt to interpret the "Tinkering Trolls in my Head" so please bare with me. Any comments and or hints on how to deal with said "Trolls" which does not result in accommodation in a lovely four by four padded cell,without a view, will be greatly appreciated.

Many know me, most think I am a little eccentric, sometimes strange, but the general consensus is "I think way too much"... so my thoughts aka "Tinkering Trolls", are going to be excised..

You can look forward to comments on society, childhood, bullies both childhood and adult, religion, non-politics (I am so not political ..), arty farty commentary, love, loss, friendship, hope, despair, culture shock.... in other words too many things to mention.

I'm looking forward to opening this can of worms...

Let the Tinkering ....

BEGIN!

1 comment: